Whether you are getting ready for an outpatient procedure, surgery or hospitalization, here is some helpful information you’ll need to make your stay at Foothill Regional Medical Center a better experience. To contact an admissions representative, call (714) 619-7700.
For your comfort and safety, there are several things to keep in mind prior to being admitted as a patient. These include:
- If instructed, please observe time and date requirements about eating and drinking. If you are having a surgical procedure, it may be cancelled or delayed if you have ingested any food or fluid when you were instructed not to do so
- Do not wear jewelry, and remove all body piercings at home
- Leave valuables and money at home
- Do not bring laptops, and we are not responsible for lost or stolen cell phones or other personal items
- If you develop a cold, cough or fever prior to your surgery, please notify your surgeon
- Bring a list of your current medications. Also, please notify the staff of any allergies
- For your convenience, bring items such as toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shaving supplies, etc., to the hospital
Our staff will be checking with you frequently to make sure that your needs are met. If you have any special requests please contact any of our staff so that we can address any issues or concerns immediately.
We have a Patient Experience coordinator onsite to help you resolve any issues or concerns during your hospitalization. Please ask your nurse or the reception desk greet, if you’d like to meet with her.
We participate in a patient experience (satisfaction) survey through a third party company. You may be contacted following discharge with a series of questions about how satisfied patients are with the service they received during their stay. We encourage your participation. If you need
For billing information and inquiries, call (714) 619-7700, Ext 1628.
For insurance questions, call (714) 619-7700, Ext 1628.